There are so many factors why millennials are often leaving the workplace. Some even cannot stay longer in one company for several reasons. And millennials especially the younger ones are emotional at work.
Pondering through my experiences as a millennial employee, I’ve taken down what are the most common things we need.
- We don’t need a manager, we need a mentor, a coach, a leader.Sometimes it is not about the compensation, often it’s about recognition and appreciation — purpose and significance.
- Sometimes we need you to trust us rather than supervise.
- Sometimes you don’t need to tell us what to do, we just need to know why we should do what we do.
- And often, it’s not about security and stability but flexibility — allow us to be creative and express ourselves in the work we do.
Sign up now for our newsletter and get your FREE eBook and updates delivered to your inbox each month!
Latest posts by Dhenn Espiritu (see all)
- How To Act Like a Leader Before You Become One — October 12, 2019
- When Making Tough Decisions, Always Follow the Math — September 15, 2019
- Building a Culture of Trust — August 11, 2019