Two years ago, I’ve created my own dream board or also known as “vision board”. If the term is not yet familiar with you, let me define it first for you. A vision board is a collage of images, words, or anything that helps you visualize who you want to be and what kind of life you want to live.
Because I’m kind of a person who kinda likes everything must have a strategy and must execute it regardless of circumstances, I don’t know what kind of life I will have without having goals for myself. If you are a visionary and ambitious person like me, having a vision board will help you a lot especially when you want clarity over your life.
Just to share with you, here is my vision board:
It’s been 7 years when I was dreaming and praying to have a car of my own, I’ve already have that. Now I keep dreaming and praying to have my own home, to be able to travel the places a few people knew through mission trips, to be a motivational speaker, a family of my own with having two children, a company or non-profit organization of my own and so on. And I was sure of that, I have nothing to add to it.
So, how having your own vision board can help you?
- It brings clarity to your dreams.
- It will energize you.
- It allows you to visualize and feel your future self.
- It will serve as a great reminder for you on a daily basis that you need to hustle.
- It will serve as an inspiration to you to face challenges and go for an extra mile.
If you don’t have yet, create your own! I’m willing to help you and teach what I know. But it’s easy, promise!
As my favorite author once said, “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” — C.S. Lewis
Sign up now for our newsletter and get your FREE eBook and updates delivered to your inbox each month!
Latest posts by Dhenn Espiritu (see all)
- Notes from the Book: How To Pick A Spouse by Dan Chun — December 6, 2017
- On Money: What I Wish I Knew — November 28, 2017
- From Where You Are to Where You Should Be — September 29, 2017