If you’re one of the few people who wish they can delete their facebook account, well it’s now allowed. I just recently discovered that there’s a way to do it. It was hidden by Facebook through a deep link and no one would be able to see it unless you research it.
Having a Facebook account can be daunting these days and you may even want to delete your account entirely and fly to a different planet so you can achieve everlasting peace.
But kidding aside, before you hit the delete button, you may want to download a copy of your information from Facebook:
- Click the downward arrow at the top right of any Facebook page
- Select “Settings”
- Click on the link at the bottom of the main menu that says “Download a copy of your Facebook data”.
Then proceed to the link to finally delete your account: https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account
And you will receive a confirmation look like below.
Take note that you will not be able to retrieve or activate your account once you delete your account. If you did that, let me treat you Congratulations! May you find peace on the other planet where you will be heading soon.
Sign up now for our newsletter and get your FREE eBook and updates delivered to your inbox each month!
Latest posts by Dhenn Espiritu (see all)
- How To Act Like a Leader Before You Become One — October 12, 2019
- When Making Tough Decisions, Always Follow the Math — September 15, 2019
- Building a Culture of Trust — August 11, 2019